Tortoise Capital Management take a statistics-based approach to global equity market analysis, focusing on low risk, high reward systems that provide individual traders a robust edge. Tortoise Capital develops complex trading systems and regularly conducts workshops and seminars on stock markets with a focus on short- and intermediate-term trading systems that use Exchange Traded Funds, large cap stocks and futures contracts.
Ken’s approach to trading blends:
- an academic background in leadership, crisis management, and systems thinking
- his experiences as a trader, a career soldier; an educator at the Army Command and General Staff College and Colorado Tech University doctoral program
- Ken holds a Doctor of Management in Organizational Development from Colorado Tech University, an MS in Systems Management from the University of Southern California, and a BA in Asian History from Michigan State University
- Participate in the 2017 Knowledge Base Update for a $100 discount coupon
- Glossary_V2 summary of key concepts and terms of art describing our approach
- Announcing dates for 2017 KC Live Trading Workshop: June 23-29, 2017
- Daily Trading Plan preparation process (15 min) Extremely important discussion of how to be prepared
- Daily Trading Plan: Execution (20 min) discusses how to put the preparation into practice
We offer three levels of flat fee service to our clients:
- Gold: short-term and discretionary systems, live chat, and webinars
- Silver: Reliable, risk-managed ETF swing trade systems
- Bronze: Long-term, targeted, buy and hold with weekly and monthly adjustments
to subscribe or to request more info, please contact Ken at:
Tortoise Capital Management is not an investment advisory services, nor are we registered investment advisors or broker-dealers and do not purport to tell or suggest which securities customers should buy or sell for themselves. Customers should always check with their licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Examples presented on these sites are for educational purposes only. These set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. The authors, the publisher, and all affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading results. There is a high degree of risk in trading.
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN INHERENT LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT ACTUALLY BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER- OR OVER-COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.